At first, Bridget appears to be a much nicer person than Jimmy, even going so far as to thank Bill for saving her brother when Jimmy admits that he'd do something worse to him if it was the other way around. Like her brother though, she has a very foul mouth. She also speaks with a lisp.
However, in the third series, it turns out Bridget is a complete psycho, even worse than her brother, who is also afraid of her. Her father also appears to be afraid of her to some extent as he believed she actually killed Bill when he heard he went missing.
She is very hyper and has a relatively violent mind.
Over time, Bill realizes she's a very difficult person to be with. While giving him the same physical abuse Jimmy gave him before, she was also very demanding and got him into a lot of trouble. She almost made him bicycle into a moving truck, and later caused him to get beaten up by bigger kids. She then made him cycle her home, even though he was in terrible pain with a broken ankle.
After seemingly breaking up, Bill still missed her, despite Jimmy's warnings, as he wanted to keep Bill safe.
After reading a letter from Bill about them breaking up (while claiming she didn't break up), she treated him much worse. She made a dummy of him which she hung near his front door, and sprayed his bike pink and wrote the word "pussy" on it.
But soon, she successfully manipulated Bill into getting back with her, only to convince him to run away with her to Pittsburgh. She then ditched him at the last minute and left him on the train all by himself.
- Bridget appears to be the same age as Bill.
- She once put nail polish in Jimmy's insulin, which caused him to go blind in his left eye.
- She's into badasses.
- She claims she watches Bill sleep.
- Her father says she isn't allowed to spread her thighs until she's old enough to become a waitress.
- She is confirmed to be an antagonist character in the third season of the show.
- She is revealed to be a vulgar potty mouth like Frank Murphy as both characters swear and use profane language all the time.