Pray Away is the ninth episode of Season 2 of F is for Family.
Frank and Sue's counseling doesn't go well. Kevin and his friends are set to play Vic's party, but Kevin isn't sure he can. Bill, Phillip, Ben and Ken devise a plan to put Jimmy in his place.
Extended Plot Edit
- Title Reference: Frank and Sue going to a Christian marital retreat to resolve their problems.
- Vic was fired from the Radio Station several times, but finally got the hint due to not having taken drugs beforehand.
- Kevin finally confesses to him sleeping with Vic's girlfriend, Cutie Pie.
- Vic goes into a violent, drug induced rage.
- Bill and Phillip's friendship is mended.
- Phillip is revealed to have a secret evil side.
- Mo Collins was nominated for an Emmy for her voice work in this episode.